National Summit On Good, Replicable Practices And Innovations In Public Healthcare Systems In India
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II –Health
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare digitally inaugurated the 7th National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices through a video conference.
- The first one was held in 2013 at Srinagar.
- The summit is held to recognize, showcase and document various best practices and innovations in public healthcare system.
- Union Minister of Health also launched New Health Management Information System (HMIS) along with the Operational Guidelines for TB services at AB-HWCs and the Operational Guidelines 2020 on Active Case Detection and Regular Surveillance for Leprosy.
Do you know?
- Indian Prime Minister has set a bold target of a TB-free India by 2025, five years ahead of the SDG targets of 2030.