Future Investment Initiative Forum
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – International Relations; GS-III – Economy
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare addressed the 4th edition of the Future Investment Initiative Forum.
Important value additions
- The Future Investment Initiative (FII) is an annual investment forum held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to discuss trends in the world economy and investment environment.
- It is hosted by the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia (PIF).
- The first event was in October 2017.
- The purpose of this year’s forum was to find solutions on how business and government can expand access to healthcare, train healthcare workers, remove regulatory barriers and encourage investment in advanced health technologies
Image source: Click here