Dutch Indian Water Alliance For Leadership Initiative (DIWALI)
Part of: GS Prelims and GS- II – International Relations & GS – III – Water Management
- Dutch Indian Water Alliance For Leadership Initiative (DIWALI) was established recently between India and Netherlands
- Objective: To find solutions for water related challenges
- The experts from both counties would explore the potential and sustainability of Dutch Solutions to resolve challenges in specific water-challenged sites in India.
- Scalable, sustainable, and affordable solutions shall be given importance.
- Led by: Dutch consortia titled “Water for Change. Integrative and Fit-for-Purpose Water Sensitive Design Framework for Fast-Growing Livable Cities” and IIT Roorkee as the lead and other consortia members – MANIT, Bhopal; CEPT University, Ahmedabad; IIT Gandhinagar; CWRDM, Calicut.