World Sustainable Development Summit 2021
Part of: GS Prelims and GS- III – Environment
- The Indian Prime Minister will inaugurate the World Sustainable Development Summit 2021 on 10th February.
Important value additions
- Theme: Redefining our common future: Safe and secure environment for all.
- It is the 20th edition of The Energy and Resources Institute’s (TERI) flagship event
- The Summit will bring together a wide number of governments, business leaders, academicians, climate scientists, youth, and civil society in the fight against climate change.
- key partners of the Summit: India’s Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, and Ministry of Earth Sciences