Maritime India Summit 2021
Part of: GS Prelims and GS- III – Defence and Security
- Indian Prime Minister will inaugurate ‘Maritime India Summit 2021’ on 2nd March.
- Organized by: Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
- Denmark is the partner country for the three-day summit.
- The Summit will visualize a roadmap for India’s Maritime sector for next decade.
- It will work to propel India to the forefront of the Global Maritime Sector.
- Eminent speakers from several countries shall attend the Summit.