World Immunisation and Logistics Summit
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – II – International Relations; Health
- Recently, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare digitally participated in a panel discussion on vaccine production and distribution across Asia at the “World Immunisation and Logistics Summit”.
- Initiative by: HOPE Consortium
- Objective: To enhance collaboration in the world’s approach to tackle COVID-19 and ensure a healthier future for all.
- Hosted by: Abu Dhabi
- Acclaimed global healthcare and philanthropic leaders, decision-makers, experts and senior government officials participated to explore a unified global approach to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
Important value additions
- Spearheaded by: Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
- It brings together leading brands to deliver an end-to-end solution to distribute COVID-19 vaccines globally