We hope you are making the best use of IASbaba’s Rapid Revision (RaRe) Series 2021.
As you all know, revision is the most important part of the preparation for UPSC. It helps in brushing up the concepts, recalling the facts which you had read long back, and also in cross-checking the most confusing facts where there are more propensities of committing silly mistakes. And in this perspective, we would like to announce that the RaRe Series is a very comprehensive program that supports you in all these areas.
Hence, in pursuit of the same, here is how you can make the best use of various features of the RaRe program.
- Rare Video – The videos of rare are prepared with utmost dedication. And here, the toughest concepts are discussed in the most lucid language. Apart from this, the most probable facts are presented to you in an ‘easy to memorize format’. Hence, we want every one of you to watch them as the first step of your daily revision program.
- RaRe notes and PPT – For the benefit of the students, the topics discussed in the video sessions are documented in the form of Value-Added Notes, which give help you to revise things. Here, we want all the students to read it once every day. And on the weekend we want you to revise all the notes for that week.
- Current affairs MCQs – Every day some high-quality current affairs questions are provided for your practice. In this part, every student should not only assess his level of preparation but should also concentrate on finetuning their guessing strategies.
- Static quiz – As most of you would have given 2 to 3 revisions of the static syllabus by now. We want all of you to take up static quiz questions like a minor test on a daily basis. And even here, it is essential to check both, the precision of your knowledge and the guess works.
- CSAT questions – The fact cannot be sidelined that in 2019 prelims, several potential candidates failed to qualify in the CSAT, although their scores were very good in the GS paper. This is a reminder for every aspirant to give optimum importance to CSAT as well. Hence, taking the CSAT questions of the Rare series becomes essential. Moreover, high-quality questions provided in the program will surely boost your aptitude, ability, and confidence in cracking CSAT.
- Mains questions – As far as the mains questions are concerned, we are getting many queries regarding whether one needs to opt for exclusive prelims preparation or not. However, the trick lies in the fact that in the program, both the prelims and mains questions are being asked based on the same set of topics. And here is where you hit two birds with a single stone. i.e., just by spending half an hour to write answers on those topics which you have already studied, you get multiple advantages namely – it gets rid of shyness to the answer writing, a problem that haunts most of the aspirants. It helps you in retaining facts, as writing is one of the tested ways of revising things. Lastly, it makes your mains preparation much easier in the aftermath of prelims.
- Hindi notes – With the objective of reaching as many students as possible we are providing the Hindi translations of RaRe notes as well. And aspirants of the Hindi medium can make the best use of it.
- Live doubt clearing session – On 1st August (Sunday) at 12 pm, we are coming live on YouTube so that you can interact with faculty concerned and make the best use of their knowledge and experience.
- Full-Length Mock tests – Lastly, if you are serious, honest, and punctual with your preparation. And if you have followed the Rare program with utmost dedication and determination. Then there is a cent-percent chance of you clearing prelims.
Hence, keep calm, give the full mocks with the utmost seriousness. And enter the prelims exam hall carrying the highest level of confidence.
Details about Live Session
The Ninth Live Session on Rapid Revision (RaRe) Series 2021 will be held on 1st August at 12 PM.
Note – Please click on ‘Set Reminder’ so that you do not miss the video.
You can start sharing your questions/queries/doubts with #ASKBABA (related to UPSC Preparation) in disqus comment box below and Upvoting can follow. Remember maximum upvotes will be given priority.
Feel free to share your queries because many of the questions that you are having, will be the same as other candidates. Your questions might help others in clarifying their doubts.
Waiting to talk to you soon!