There is just one constant in the World and that is – ‘Change’.
Some people find it difficult to adapt to change, probably just because of fear of something new. But, change is a natural result of growth. And we grow, in the process, we learn. We learn from our mistakes, experiences, and from others’ feedback too.
Hence with a lot of introspection and research, we are going to introduce a new version of IASbaba. In our journey of almost 6 years, we have always strived to excel and serve the students with the best possible capacity. In this quest to be the best, we are launching a completely new website for you.
The new website is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. We have tried to make it more mobile-friendly and also worked on making the website faster. We have also added the feature of ‘Dark-Mode’.
You can use the website according to your level of preparation. Separate sections are made for your convenience –
- Beginner’s Section – There is a beginner’s section where the basic information regarding preparation is given. Detailed strategies of all the subjects are given so that you are not misguided and you can spend more time focusing on your studies rather than looking for sources and strategies.
- Prelims – Prelims section deals with all the prelims-related content. It contains the link for daily free initiatives like Daily Prelims Quiz and also the paid initiatives.
- Mains – Like the Prelims section, the Mains section contains the link for all the initiatives related to the mains exam. It contains the Daily TLP questions and study material related to mains.
- Current Affairs – Till now, Current Affairs initiatives were distributed on the site under several individual heads like PIB, RSTV debate, AIR Spotlight, and Daily Current Affairs, etc. But now you will find everything under one link. This way, you won’t have to knock on several doors for the content. You will get all the relevant information at one place.
- Download Section – Under this section, you can find the Monthly Current Affairs Magazine, Yojana-Kurukshetra (YK) Gist, Monthly Compilations of Daily Current Affair Quiz, TLP Mains Compilations, etc.
- Hindi Section – You will be able to access all the हिन्दी content (Paid + Free) in one place.
- Topper’s Strategy – This section will allow you a peek in the preparation strategy of the toppers. You will be able to learn from the methodology of the successful candidates who have achieved the target which you want to achieve.
All the initiatives are thoughtfully placed in such a way that browsing through the site becomes hassle-free. Not only this, The design of the site has been made mobile-friendly so that you don’t find it difficult to browse on your phone. And on top of everything, loading of the site has become superfast. So you can utilise your time to the optimum limit.
This way once you visit the website, you will be able to relate with our objective – ‘One Stop Destination for UPSC Preparation’.
We request you to please go through the new website and provide feedback in the comments.