Today, 5th of September, Teacher’s Day is being celebrated all over India commemorating the life and achievements of Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
Dr. Radhakrishnan said – “When we think we know, we cease to learn”. Life is all about learning. As students, you should try to learn and improve every single day. That day is a waste where you think you have not learned any new thing.
Dr. Radhakrishnan also said, “True teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.” We, at IASbaba, are always trying to create an ecosystem for the students where they can grow organically. Instead of spoon-feeding, we believe in enabling the students to tackle all the challenges thrown at them by UPSC.
On this auspicious occasion, we are happy to announce the launch of ‘Baba’s GURUKUL’ program for the year 2022.
Baba’s Gurukul was launched to redefine the relationship between the teacher and the students to ensure that the UPSC aspirants get an opportunity to prepare in a highly focussed environment, under the close guidance of a Guru.
If we talk about knowledge, the Guru-Shishya parampara (meaning system) had no match. Students used to dedicate their early youth to learning in solitude, submitting their self to the Guru. The Guru used to know the strengths and weaknesses of each of his students. He used to impart the best possible education to his pupil by mentoring them in every walk of life. What made this system unique was the special bond that the Guru and Shishya used to share with each other. The affection of the Guru for his pupil and the respect of the Shishya for his teacher made learning a pure and immersive process.
Through Baba’s Gurukul, we plan to bring in the good old tried and tested process back. Although it would be unfair to expect the same level of dedication and discipline in today’s modern times, in terms of its overall essence and objectives, we can always make an honest attempt to create a milieu where the benefits of Guru-Shishya parampara can be reaped in a modern avatar.
Here is what the students of GURUKUL 2021 have to say about the program
Highlights of the Programme
- It is an intensive test series-based programme which covers all three stages of the exam – PRELIMS, MAINS, INTERVIEW
- The Programme will be under the overall guidance of Mohan Sir.
- The Programme focuses highly on the mentorship aspect of things to guide you in every way possible.
- The complete details of the program will be shared next week. However, what we can tell you now, that in order to qualify for this program, you will have to go through a rigorous entrance test.
- We make sure that Freshers and Veternas have an equal chance of getting through the entrance test. To sum it up, Veterans won’t have an advantage over Freshers.
- The Programme will be available ONLINE and OFFLINE (BANGALORE)
Details regarding the Entrance Test
- The entrance test will be exactly like UPSC-CSE where you will be facing a Prelims test, a Mains test, and a Personality test.
- Prelims and Mains exam will be on the same day and based on the merit list, students will be short-listed for the interview.
- The selection process will be similar to UPSC standards, comprising of one Prelims Test (75 MCQ’s – 150 marks; Syllabus will include current affairs of last six months and static GS topics + Objective CSAT questions), one Mains Test – 150 marks (it will include an essay based on Current Issues and case studies of Ethics to check the approach of candidates) and a Personality Test (it will be conducted to check the dedication of candidates and their level of understanding of Current Issues).
- The test will be held on 18th September (Saturday) at 11 AM.
- The test will be held ONLINE and OFFLINE (Bangalore and Delhi Centres)
- The details of the test will be shared with registered students on 17th September.
- We are charging a nominal fees of ₹ 50, so that only sincere and serious students/aspirants register.
You can REGISTER – CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE – The Complete Details of GURUKUL 2022 will be out next week.
For any Queries:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No. : 9169191888 (10 AM – 6 PM) Please do not make calls before or after the given timing.
You can also reach us on –
- IASbaba Admission Centre: No.38, 3rd Cross, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, 60 Feet Mains Road, Chandralayout, Bengaluru-560040. Landmark: Opposite to BBMP Office/ CULT Fitness
- 5B, PUSA Road, Opposite to Metro Pillar 110, Karol Bagh, New Delhi -110005 (Landmark: CROMA Store)
All the Best 🙂