Dr. Teejan Bai at GOAL program
- A Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan awardee
- A celebrated Pandavani folk singer
About Going Online as Leaders (GOAL) Program
- By the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) and Facebook India
- Aims to provide skilling for tribal youth with a focus on enabling digital presence in addition to strengthening core skills to drive their professional-economical upliftment.
- The program intends to upskill and empower 5,000 tribal youths over the course of next five years to harness the full potential of digital platforms and tools to learn new ways of doing business, explore and connect with domestic and international markets.
- It is designed to provide mentorship to tribal youth through digital mode and envisages to act as a catalyst to explore hidden talents of the tribal youth, which will help in their personal development as well as contribute to all-round upliftment of their society.
News Source: PIB