You have already worked hard and sustained through the ups and downs of this pandemic. October 10th is just another day, albeit one that warrants more care and safety. We are sure that with power-packed initiatives like, 60 Day Plan, and Rapid Revision (RaRe) Series, you have the wherewithals to perform extremely well in the paper. So, have faith in yourself and give your best.
A couple of days are left before the Prelims Exam and there are a few Do’s and Don’ts which we would like to share with you which is very important for 10th October 2021.
Approaching the exam with the right attitude and handling those four (2 +2) crucial hours becomes very important in clearing this exam.
So here, in this video, Mohan Sir discusses the Practical Aspects – 6 Do’s & Don’ts ON THE DAY of the Exam and DURING those 4 crucial hours.
- 01:29 -Right things to do on the Day of the Exam
- 05:02- The Right Attitude – Mind Set & How to Handle Anxiety?
- 09:40 – How to handle those 2 crucial hours Calmly and Confidently?
- 14:15 – Elimination Method
- 15:58 – Mistakes to avoid during the Exam
- 11:50 – How many rounds one should go about in the exam?
- 12:35 – CSAT Strategy during the Exam
- 18:25 – (Minimum)No. of Questions to Attempt
- 20:10 -Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- 24:00 – What not to do during the break between GS and CSAT Paper?
- 25:39 – Final piece of advice – Gyan!
It’s finally, You that is going to help yourself!!
Believe in yourself. Stay calm. The rest will flow as you always wanted. You will do well.
All the Best