This program is mainly focused on improving answer writing skills by simulating the UPSC level model questions (Especially Current Affairs, Paper – 2, Application Based Questions in Paper – 1), unlike other test series programs which repeat previous year questions.
Features of the Program:
- Sectional and full-length tests – Total 10 Tests – 8 Tests + 2 Bonus Tests (Self Assessment)
- Flexible timetable to suit the convenience and balance it with GS preparation.
- Timely evaluation with comprehensive feedback.
- Comprehensive Synopsis.
- Dedicated student dashboard.
- VAN consisting of a Sociological analysis of current events and some important mind maps.
- Two live interaction sessions regarding ANSWER WRITING with Dr. Vamshi Krishna Sir.
Here are a few of the responses from our student group.
“I joined the mains test series writing class of Sociology under Vamshi sir. Though I was aware of some basic concepts about sociology but joining the test series exposed me to a new unexplored dimension of applied sociology which is highly relevant in relating all the current ongoing phenomena to be looked at with a sociological perspective”
-Sanjita Mohapatra (AIR 10 UPSC CSE 2019)
“The dynamic questions asked in the practice tests mirrored the questions asked in the exam due to which I could answer them confidently in the mains examination”
–Vikram Dahiya (IPS, 2019)
“Probably the best online test series for Sociology optional for UPSC… Meticulous synopsis and terrific feedback”
-Veeresh Pandey (I.E.S).
TEST SERIES SCHEDULE – CLICK HERE
Sociology Test Series (Mains 2021) : Rs.10,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 11,800/- – CLICK HERE
- Dr.Vamshi Krishna NC (BDS, M.A. in Sociology) is today a known name in Sociology optional preparation especially known for tackling dynamic portions of paper-2 and has been one of the highest scorers in UPSC CSE Sociology(2014, 2015) thus well versed with the new format and its complexities.
- He is also an avid contributor for Sociology research papers on Academia and Research Gate websites well known amongst the research community.
For Any Queries/Doubts/Information
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: 63664 56458 / 84296 88885 (Please call between 10 am – 5 pm ONLY)