Cabinet Approves MOU between India and Various Countries
A. MoU between India and Turkmenistan on Cooperation in the field of Disaster Management: Seeks to put in place a system, whereby both India and Turkmenistan will be benefited from the Disaster Management mechanisms of each other and it will help in strengthening the areas of preparedness, response and capacity building in the field of Disaster Management.
- Monitoring and forecasting emergencies and assessment of their consequences;
- Exchange of experts and experiences in disaster management;
- Providing assistance, as mutually agreed, in emergency response.
B. Agreement between India and Spain on Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters:
- Will help in making available, reliable, quick and cost-effective information and intelligence for the prevention and investigation of Customs offences and apprehending of Customs offenders.
- Provide a legal framework for sharing of information between the Customs authorities of the two countries and help in the proper administering of Customs laws and detection and investigation of Customs offences and the facilitation of legitimate trade.
C. MoU between India and Nepal for construction of bridge over Mahakali River at Dharchula (India) – Dharchula (Nepal)