In News: Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India unveils Manthan.
- Manthan is India’s exclusive platform for driving R&D collaboration at scale and achieving India’s scientific missions and UN SDGs.
- The Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser (PSA) to the Government of India (GoI); entrusted with the vision to enable and empower all spheres of science and technology within the country, announced the launch of the Manthan platform.
- Manthan can potentially change the landscape of science and technology-based social impact innovation and solutions in India.
- The platform will facilitate knowledge transfers and interactions through Information Exchange Sessions, Exhibitions, and Events to develop a framework for future science, innovation, and technology-led growth.
Previous Year Question
Q.1) With reference to ‘National Investment and Infrastructure Fund’, which of the following statements is/are correct? (2017)
- It is an organ of NITI Aayog.
- It has a corpus of Rs. 4, 00,000 crore at present.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2