In News: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has launched a massive district outreach program in all the districts of the country through a revamped Nidhi Aapke Nikat program.
About the Programme:
- A District Outreach Program for expanding its presence in more than 685 districts of the country – to strengthen the relationship between the organization and its stakeholders
- Aim: To reach all the districts of the country on the same day i.e. 27th of every month.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
- It is a government organisation that manages the provident fund and pension accounts for the workforce engaged in the organized sector in India.
- It implements the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- Administered by: Ministry of Labour and Employment.
News Source: PIB
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…