“What will my son grow up to be?” ….. An IAS Officer.
“How will my daughter travel to her office and everywhere around?” …… In the care with the ‘laal batti’…”
In India, we grow up listening to the stories of the dreams of our parents and grandparents – of how they want us to lead a prestigious life of a Civil Servant. The glorious days during the British times have not left their minds and overall outlook towards the life that one gets to lead and the respect that the society showers once they become a part of their services.
And that dream gets locked in our hearts. To make our parents’ dream come true.
When the time comes, you take the biggest risk of your life.
You leave everything aside and dedicate yourself to make that dream come true.
But with so much of guidance available around, you get confused…..
Today, it has been over 7 years – of providing the best possible guidance to civil service aspirants. Along with all other high-impact Training, programmes and free initiatives (high yields), we have Baba’s Gurukul Foundation Course (FC) for aspirants who are beginners and are just starting their journey.
We carefully studied the emotional roller coaster of this UPSC journey and designed a course that builds a Foundation in place for the aspirant. With this intent…
We started the Gurukul Foundation Course (FC)
Considering the impact and efficiency of the age-old practice, we decided to revive the good old structure of Gurukul with modern changes to continue the Guru – Shishya Parampara.
So, what made this Gurukul unique? It was the special bond that the Guru and Shishya used to share with each other. The affection of the Guru for his pupil and the respect of the Shishya for his teacher made learning a pure and immersive process. The stories of teachers like Vishvamitra, Sandinapani and Drona and the anecdotes about the brilliance of students like Ram, Krishna and Arjun are an integral part of our life journey. Isn’t it?
We wondered if the parampara could be revived!
When we started this initiative, we were very sure that the process will be loved by the students and most importantly it will become the most result-oriented program in the history of UPSC/IAS coaching. The result of the first batch exceeded our own expectations!
Yes! We are in the process of making your UPSC journey a more intimate one. For that, we are going to redefine the relationship between the teacher and the students, to ensure that the UPSC aspirants get an opportunity to prepare in a highly focused environment, under the close guidance of a Guru.
Bengaluru & ONLINE: 7th June & 13th July (Morning & Evening Batch)
Bhopal: 19th June
Lucknow: 10th July
ONLINE: 7th June & 13th July (Morning & Evening Batch)
Hitting the Bull's Eye Year After Year
UPSC Prelims > 40%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 75%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 70%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 65%
UPSC Mains > 85%
UPSC Prelims > 70%
UPSC Mains > 85%
UPSC Prelims > 60%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 50%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims ~ 50%
UPSC Mains > 80%
GURUKUL FOUNDATION for FRESHERS
Above & Beyond Regular Coaching..!
- Gurukul Foundation is for aspirants who have 0% knowledge about the syllabus but are dedicated and sincere to achieving their goal of clearing the exam on the very 1st attempt.
- Gurukul Foundation is open to all.
- Please note that no prior UPSC Syllabus knowledge is required.
P.S.: Once you complete filling out the Registration Form, you will receive a call from our mentor within 24 hours.
Instead of sitting in a class of 500 students in some Regular Coaching’, imagine yourself being a part of Baba’s GURUKUL, which is above and beyond regular classroom coaching with these exclusive features.
FEATURES of GURUKUL FOUNDATION COURSE
There will be interactions with Mohan sir on a regular basis. Our Expert Mentors will also be available and accessible to you on a daily basis. They will keep a check on your performance in the tests conducted and guide you according to your strengths and weaknesses.
Ready to experience the Guru-Shishya parampara in true spirit?
Mentorship is the most important feature of the Gurukul Program. The mentor will be your friend, philosopher and guide throughout this journey. Each student will have a Dedicated Mentor on their side, who will monitor their progress, give them feedback, motivate and guide them on the Right Path!
The mentor will be very approachable. Your Mentor will help you stay motivated and keep track of your performance. Based on your individual Strengths & Weaknesses focus areas will be told to you so that you will be able to enhance your overall score.
EXCLUSIVE NCERT CLASSES
- NCERT forms the foundation of civil services which cannot be ignored.
- We assume that students are starting with 0% Knowledge and we teach them from the basic NCERTs to the standards expected from UPSC.
- To make your foundation strong, we have included exclusive classes on NCERT in a theme-wise manner, rather than book-wise.
- While teaching we always keep in mind that building the basics in every subject is very important.
- Every subject is preceded by a Strategy or an Approach class where sessions will be in sync with UPSC trends with the previous year’s questions analysis and discussing the topics where the probability of asking the question is more.
- The UPSC trend analysis and the approach classes will give you clarity on what to read, what not to read, and how to read. This will help you in building a strong foundation in your preparation.
EXCLUSIVE CURRENT AFFAIRS CLASSES
- Current Affairs is the most important part of the Civil Services Examination (CSE). A high number of questions are asked directly or indirectly in all three stages of the exam i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interviews.
- Exclusive Weekly Current Affairs Classes – 48 Classes
EXCLUSIVE ESSAY CLASSES
- Essay Preparation is often ignored and taken for granted by both the aspirants and the traditional coaching institutes. UPSC CSE 2021 & 2022 Essay Papers were a nightmare for the majority of the aspirants and were an eye-opener. So, to keep the students ready, we deliver and discuss each and every possible theme (Special focus on Philosophical Essays) on which essays can be asked by the UPSC.
- 10 Exclusive Essay Classes – Each and Every Theme will be discussed in detail and Live Essay Writing in the Class.
Studying all day long won’t make any sense if you are not practising the questions. Daily Prelims and Mains Practice is an integral part of Baba’s Gurukul Foundation’s Unique Pedagogy. Practice makes perfect, and you will learn and find solutions in ways you never imagined possible and this will reflect in your scores.
BABA’s PRELIMS TEST SERIES (PT)
- TOTAL PRELIMS TESTS – 67 Tests
- CURRENT AFFAIRS TESTS – 24 (50 Questions)
- MODULE WISE TESTS – 19 (100 Questions)
- SUBJECT WISE REVISION SECTIONAL TESTS – 6 (100 Questions)
- EXCLUSIVE TESTS (MAP BASED, ECONOMIC SURVEY & BUDGET, GOVERNMENT SCHEMES & POLICIES) – 3 (100 Questions)
- FULL-LENGTH TESTS – 5 (100 Questions)
- CSAT FULL-LENGTH TESTS – 10 (80 Questions)
- ALL INDIA RANKING
- SELF-ASSESSMENT SYSTEM
MAINS TESTS & SYNOPSIS
- TOTAL MAINS TESTS – 57 TESTS
- MODULWISE TESTS – 28 TESTS
- CURRENT AFFAIRS TESTS – 12 TESTS
- FULL-LENGTH TESTS – 10 TESTS (GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4, Essay – 2 CYCLES)
- ESSAY TESTS – 7 TESTS
- Help students in understanding the demand of the exam, pattern of questions and trends over the years.
- This will help them in aligning their preparation, understanding the sources and issues of relevance.
- After the Mains test, discussion class will be held by faculty/ mentors.
- Students will get clarity on what to write and what not to write to fetch better marks.
- Value additions to the answers will provide an edge to students in the mains.
- Top performing students of Gurukul Foundation who are regularly attending classes and consistent in attending their practice tests will get access to the Super 100 group where our founder and your Guru Mohan Sir and Toppers will guide these students.
- Top-performing students will be mentored by Mohan Sir, who has guided hundreds of successful candidates.
A major portion of the classes will be focused on conceptual understanding and analysing an issue from 360 degrees.
- Interlinking all GS papers and static portions with current affairs forms the core of the program.
- It is also a major problem faced by all the students, what and how many sources are to be covered. With our ‘Value Add’ notes (VAN), you will be able to declutter the complexity of the UPSC syllabus.
- The VANs are of high-quality and specialised reading materials to give you an edge over your competitors. VANs have been designed intelligently to give separate Prelims and Mains focus pointers to make your understanding seamless and smooth.
- The notes will be given topic-wise for all the topics in the syllabus (Prelims and Mains) to ease your preparation.
Handouts will be uploaded to the students’ portal from the month of January for easy and faster revision of prelims exclusive topics.
- Precise notes covering both static and current affairs portions for easy prelims-oriented revision.
- Usage of regular infographics and flow charts for easy memorisation of thousands of facts and information
- Critical in saving time and reducing the efforts of students, simplifying preparation to a great extent.
The Schedule is designed in such a way that the targets are achievable for a sincere and serious aspirant. The schedule is practical, in the sense that adequate time is given to prepare for each test along with optimum revision time and regular breaks.
- We have tried to sync the Prelims and Mains Tests wherever possible.
- One will have adequate time between each test to work on the shortcomings and improve them. Our Expert Mentors will have a greater role to play and will have a greater impact.
- We have made sure that you are able to devote 3-4 hours every day to your optional subject.
- Two Months of Exclusive Focus on Prelims 2024.
- Instant doubt resolution via the Live chat option will bring the experience of offline classrooms to our online students.
- Answer writing forum – Daily Mains question answer writing platform, where students can share each other’s answers and do a peer review of the same.
- Online doubt-clearing sessions – any doubts arising after the coverage of syllabus, tests, and previous year questions can be directly asked to the faculty during these sessions conducted by our subject experts.
- Daily post-class doubts clearing session – Enhanced student-faculty interaction will clear concerns and doubts, and improve clarity.
Offline students will have access to recorded classes
- This feature adds flexibility to the students by making our program student-friendly and convenient.
- Classes can be watched any number of times at their own pace and comfort to make the preparation hassle-free.
- The no-classes-missed approach will ensure that students know the A to Z’s of the syllabus.
- Gurukul program’s comprehensiveness is ensured by a success and mindset coach who will keep mental as well as overall health of students on priority.
- Students will benefit from better stress management, anxiety control, increased confidence with our sessions.
- Sessions will ensure greater discipline for consistent preparation.
Personality development will begin from the initial time period of the course which will help students to align their preparations for the personality test.
- Recorded videos of interviews will be provided and group discussions will be conducted.
- Includes identification and cultivation of hobbies and interests.
Group discussions will help in building their confidence, improving public speaking skills, forming quality opinions, leadership skills, etc.
Talks from eminent personalities & Seminars with NGO’s
- Develop wider perspective about societal problems, enhance problems solving skills and helps in opinion building .
- Perspectives developed will help candidates in writing better essay’s, approaching ethics case studies and handling situation based questions during personality tests
- Handholding of successful prelims candidates (any year after their coaching tenure) with free access to our two sets of full mocks (10 tests) with Mentorship – Beneficial in terms of cost and continuity in preparation with continued guidance from our Mains experts.
- Our test series will help in stimulating mains exam environment and analyse strengths and weaknesses in various subjects leaving ‘no paper unturned’.
- Access to Interview Mentorship Program (IMP), which will provide intensive mentorship for the personality test through rigorous panel board interviews and one on one sessions.
- Student will be provided access to their portal upto 2025 prelims.
- Upto 2024 mains, student will have access to prelims and mains test, recorded classes, BabaPedia and VAN etc
- Post that student will have access to recorded classes and prelims tests upto 2025 Prelims
- Access to recorded lectures will help in continued and multiple revisions without additional cost.
- Free access to test will keep the students in right track and help in eliminating additional costs for subscription of tests.
- E- Notice Board which will have some important article links/topic names to read from all premier Indian national newspapers and journals apart from babapedia. (like Economic and Political Weekly, Down to Earth, interviews with public policy makers etc).
- Ensure comprehensiveness of information coverage, which will save time and efforts for students.
There will be regular ‘Interaction sessions with the Toppers/Ex-Bureaucrats’, where you will get hands-on experience on the services and their experiences on the field.
To make the classroom a vibrant and energetic place, extracurricular activities will be arranged during the course duration.
We do not want.. “All study and no play, made our beloved aspirant disinterested in life…”
A Day @ Baba's Gurukul
- You will be spending 4-5 hours daily at the centre.
- There will be a class every day, where in faculty will discuss each and every aspect which will make sure that the students have complete conceptual clarity.
- After the class, you’ll be solving a Micro Prelims Test and writing answers to one Mains question which will take care of the regular test practice. The Mains question given for the practice will be discussed by the mentor/faculty so that the students understand to prioritise the points and structure the answer.
- Every day, there will also be a mentor to monitor current affairs discussions. One hour will be completely dedicated to Current Affairs. Initially, the mentor will help you how to identify the important articles from the Newspaper according to exam requirements. He will guide you on ‘What to Read’ and ‘How to Read’.
What after I join for Gurukul Foundation?
As soon as you are enrolled in ‘Gurukul Foundation’, by 15th April, you’ll get access to the following things:
- NCERT Classes – along with Value-Add Notes (VAN) followed by Daily Prelims Practice.
- Babapedia (One Stop Destination for Current Affairs) – Access to Prelimspedia and Mainspedia for a streamlined Current Affairs Preparation.
- Mentorship – You will be in touch with your mentor from the beginning day of the programme.
- Mentor Monitored Current Affairs Group Discussions – One hour will be completely dedicated to Current Affairs. Initially the mentor will help you on how to identify the important articles from the Newspaper according to exam requirements. He will guide you on ‘What to Read’ and ‘How to Read’.
How will Gurukul work for Online Students?
- We have made the difference between Online and Offline negligible.
- All the features that the offline students will be getting are almost replicated in the online scenario.
- Mohan Sir will be having regular sessions with the online students.
- You will get access to IASbaba’s Portal to access all the deliverables – Classes, Babapedia, Prelims and Mains Tests etc.
- Daily Classes will be live for online students, who can even interact with the faculty on a real-time basis.
- Mentor-monitored Current Affairs Discussions will also be held on a real-time basis.
Lucknow: 10th July
ONLINE: 3th July (Evening Batch)
Gurukul Foundation Online
74,999 + 13,500(18% GST)
Gurukul Foundation Offline
Bengaluru: Rs.99,999 + GST
Delhi: Rs.1,05,932 + GST
Bhopal: Rs.1,20,338 + GST
Lucknow: Rs.99,999 + GST
Despite providing so many features in Gurukul Foundation, why did we make it more affordable?
This is a one-of-a-kind premium experience that we wanted to create even for the ones who could not attend offline or are facing some difficulties but are extremely driven and passionate about fulfilling their dreams.
This is truly going above and beyond the regular coaching. We want to make sure that it reaches a greater number of students, so that they will understand the quality and importance of such a course in this era of mass coaching.
We are trying to bring in a paradigm shift in the way UPSC/CSE Coaching is being done.
Avail the benefit of getting all these features at the lowest possible price!
Please note that there will be no processing fee involved and no hidden costs when you avail of the EMI facility.
You can call us on 91691 91888 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our centres:
Delhi: Plot 22-B, 3rd floor, Pusa Road, Bada Bazar Marg, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 110060 Landmark: Above Dominos. Contact Number: 88264 90453
Bengaluru: No.38, 3rd Cross, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, 60 Feet Main Road, Chandra Layout, Attiguppe, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040 Landmark: opposite BBMP Building. Contact Number: 96634 62015
Lucknow: B-1/66, Sector J, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024 Landmark: Near Mr Brown / Opp to Sahu Studio. Contact Number: 93357 40145
Bhopal: 136, Near Vikramaditya College Zone -2, MP Nagar Bhopal, 462011, Madhya Pradesh. Contact Number: 74896 41321
*The Institute reserves the right to reflect any changes with respect to the programme/course.