Anthropology Optional – Foundation Course
Anthropology has become one of the most preferred and popular optional subjects for UPSC/CSE aspirants in recent times. Relatively less syllabus, consistent top scores are the prime pullers. Nevertheless, the other side of the story being, many aspirants unable to understand the subject, scoring less and losing out on the Ranks.
This is because of the false hype created in the market regarding Anthropology optional. The syllabus may be less, but the subject demands greater conceptual clarity, the ability to connect the theory part to the latest developments, etc.,
Anthropology Optional – Foundation Course 2022 is a comprehensive program of Anthropology, a complete scientific study of past and present humankind: the what, why, how of us, within the auspices of UPSC syllabus framework. Remember that the goal is not to become an anthropologist but become exam-ready.
Features of the Programme
- The Syllabus will be covered comprehensively through pre-recorded videos followed by regular live doubt clearing sessions and discussions.
- The program focuses on comprehensive syllabus discussions in a mutually engaging manner citing real-time case studies, with special emphasis on biological and tribal anthropology.
- Concept building with subject-specific vocabulary
- Application of concepts (case studies)
- Contemporary developments (committees and reports)
- The Test series includes 10 module-wise and 4 comprehensive tests along with real-time and exam-specific feedback.
- Regular handouts and topic-wise booklets will be provided covering the syllabus.
- One-to-One Mentorship with Faculty will be available regularly.
- The Course will start on 17th May 2021
- The Course will be completed over 16 weeks/ 250 Hrs (Approx).
- The Course will be valid till Mains 2022 Exam.
The indicative schedule for this year would be uploaded in the portal
The entire ecosystem of the Sociology Foundation Course is designed in such a way that even a student with no specialized knowledge in the subject will be able to compete on an even footing with experienced candidates and face the questions with utmost confidence.
We will also recommend this programme for the students who are yet to decide their optional because of the advantage of Sociology being the optional with the highest overlap in GS.
Anthropology OptionalFoundation Course
Rs. 30,000 + 5,400 (18% GST)
DR. K VINAY MOHAN
- (M.P.T) in Neurological and Psychosomatic Disorders from RGUHS, Bengaluru
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) NBRC, Haryana in Developmental Neuro Sciences, PGDHA (Hospital Administration) RGUHS, MA in Anthropology (IGNOU)
- UPSC Interview 2009
- APPSC Group 1 Interview 2013
- Teaching Experience: 11 Years
For any queries, you can reach us at email@example.com or can directly get in touch with the faculty at 8247282843