Sociology Optional – Foundation Course
After the tremendous response to the ECLP Sociology optional program with over 250 enrollments and with demands from the aspirant community to start the program for 2022.
The entire ecosystem of the Sociology Foundation Course is designed in such a way that even a first time student with no specialized knowledge in the subject will be able to compete and out do even the experienced candidates and face the questions with utmost confidence.
Features of the Programme
- Classes – Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus including the complete dynamic syllabus of Paper-2 through customized and readily accessible videos.
- Live and regular doubt clearing sessions.
- Personalized online dashboard for every student with access till Mains exam of 2022.
- Most comprehensive answer writing program which includes 15 sectional & 15 grand tests with synopsis, evaluation, feedback & video analysis
- Topic-wise class Notes in easy to understand format sourced from standard books (not guides)
- Incorporation of solved PYQ’S at the end of each topic
- Individual mentorship
- Total number of teaching hours: 200 hours.
- VAN 2.0-sociological analysis of current events (concept & application), additional concepts, easy revision mind maps, data sets for answer enrichment.
The indicative schedule for this year would be uploaded in the portal
Sociology OptionalFoundation Course
Rs. 30,000 + 5,400 (18% GST)
- Dr.Vamshi Krishna NC (BDS, M.A. in Sociology) is today a known name in Sociology optional preparation especially known for tackling dynamic portions of paper-2 and has been one of the highest scorers in UPSC CSE Sociology(2014, 2015) thus well versed with the new format and its complexities.
- He is also an avid contributor for Sociology research papers on Academia and Research Gate website well known amongst the research community.
For any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly call us on 63664 56458 / 84296 88885