TLP Mains 2015
Must Refer– Comprehensive Mains Strategy Weekly Plans
Day 38 – TLP
1. Bring out similarities and dissimilarities between Madhubani painting and Kalamkari painting.
2. ‘Shruti is “that which has been heard” and is canonical, consisting of revelation and unquestionable truth, and is considered eternal.’ Elaborate this statement in the context of the Vedas.
3. How did Sufism and musical traditions enrich each other in medieval India?
4. How has globalization impacted performing arts in India?
5. “What made the Nalanda University unique was imparting knowledge in its entirety with a multi-disciplinary approach.” Discuss.
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…