Think and Learn, TLP Mains 2015, UPSC, UPSC Mains- Think and Learn-2015
Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
Day 66- IR & HOT
1) Discuss the paradigm shift in India’s foreign policy with reference to the changes brought by the new government.
2) Because of the location of India, it has not been able to be the part of big regional trade agreements like Trans pacific Trade Partnership or Trans Atlantic Partnership. In this scenario should India accept China’s proposal to be the part of its maritime silk route?. What can be its implications.
3) The very fact that Indian interests and German strengths are concurrent is the driving factor for Indo-German ties. Elucidate.
4) ” Commemorating’ should be used rather than ‘celebrating’ the 1965 Indo -Pak War.” comment.
5) US can play a vital role in realising the objectives of Make in India, Digital India and Smart Cities initiative. Do you agree? What messages do you draw from the latest visit of the Indian PM to the US in this regard?
6) The RTI law is not merely a tool for financial oversight of the expenditure of the taxpayers’ money by various government agencies. Rather it is the harbinger of the philosophy of transparent and accountable governance. Critically comment.
7) The recent stalemate in the Rajya Sabha over crucial bills has given impetus to a thought that important bills should be converted into money bills so that their legislation doesn’t require the approval of the Rajya Sabha. What are your views on this issue? Also discuss the constitutional provisions in this regard.
8) What do you think of the recent Supreme Court judgement to strike down the act proposing the formation of NJAC and reviving the collegium system? Is it judicial overreach? What does our constitution say in this regard?
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…