Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
Day 66- IR & HOT
2) Because of the location of India, it has not been able to be the part of big regional trade agreements like Trans pacific Trade Partnership or Trans Atlantic Partnership. In this scenario should India accept China’s proposal to be the part of its maritime silk route?. What can be its implications.
5) US can play a vital role in realising the objectives of Make in India, Digital India and Smart Cities initiative. Do you agree? What messages do you draw from the latest visit of the Indian PM to the US in this regard?
6) The RTI law is not merely a tool for financial oversight of the expenditure of the taxpayers’ money by various government agencies. Rather it is the harbinger of the philosophy of transparent and accountable governance. Critically comment.
7) The recent stalemate in the Rajya Sabha over crucial bills has given impetus to a thought that important bills should be converted into money bills so that their legislation doesn’t require the approval of the Rajya Sabha. What are your views on this issue? Also discuss the constitutional provisions in this regard.
8) What do you think of the recent Supreme Court judgement to strike down the act proposing the formation of NJAC and reviving the collegium system? Is it judicial overreach? What does our constitution say in this regard?