Thank you all for the overwhelming response for our previous two workshops at Bengaluru and Delhi .
We never expected such a response and are overwhelmed and grateful to all our followers for the same.
This inspires us to reach out for more and deliver more goodies from our basket.
We are glad to announce that, our next workshop will be held in Hyderabad on 24th April, 2016 (Sunday).
We invite all our followers who have missed it in previous venues to come attend the workshop and see the difference it makes to your preparation for yourself.
It will be of One Day Workshop – a FREE Workshop open to all UPSC Aspirants!
Please find the Timings, Venue and Registration process at the end of the Post.
Important Note: The Workshop will be held only if atleast 400 people register for the workshop.
Sessions of the Workshop will include (An Overview)-
1. A brief introduction on IASbaba and its vision
2. Few of the members sharing their experience from filling UPSC forms to actual administration.
3. Overall philosophy of the exam – Requirements to be built in long term
4. Requirements and approach to Prelims
5. Connecting the Dots through Current Affairs– Way to approach and prepare Current Affairs
6. A session on Mains Papers and its approach in the present scenario including answer writing
7. A session on “International Relationship”
8. A session on “How to prepare for Essay”
9. A session on “How to make your preparation innovative and productive”
10. Interview experiences.
We will share some innovative measures that will totally change your outlook towards this examination. Trust us, its all about ‘OUTLOOK and ORIENTATION’ and not mere donkey work 🙂
NOTE that even Users of ILP Program 3, 2 and 1 should Register, to attend the workshop.
Date : 24th April, 2016
Timings: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Venue: Will be announced once registration is complete. Last Date for Registration– 17th April, 2016
For REGISTRATION -> Click Here
For any Queries, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject- ‘Interview Workshop- Hyderabad‘ or please use the comment box below.