Thank you for the amazing response for 60 Days Plan. This shows the craze and enthusiasm you carry to be in that holy list. Anyway, it is more important to carry the same with a dedicated approach and here we are with 60 days Plan that turned the game for many of you, last year.
Now the competition is huge since not many knew about it last time. The number of aspirants having access to this is many fold so tighten your belt. Its never going to be easy this time. Competition starts from home and all IASbabaians are ready to pedal!
One thing you cannot recycle is “Wasted Time”
So be cautious!
This time we have given whole plan at once so that you will have flexibility to reorient it with your own strategy.
Things to remember
- This whole program is to make you equip with the UPSC’s theme and let you revise all important issues in less time in a smarter way.
- People in ILP 2 and 3 must use this as final acceleration .With our test series and this program we aim to hit 80% of questions/same concept this time (everyone has right to dream big if worked hard for it, so do we 🙂 )
- Though we will be covering all static subjects, you will find questions having relevance in current affairs.
- Even for subjects like History or Culture, we will frame questions based on themes or facts popping up in current affairs.
- We have covered all the important chapters from Economic Survey and India Year Book also.
- Questions in 60 days plan will be different from our ILP test series so do not avoid it just because you have enrolled member of ILP 🙂
- We insist to follow it religiously without fail. Do not make a habit of collecting information for the end time. It won’t help you!
- No need to refer all the mentioned sources.
- Focus on mentioned themes only and prepare from any one source or you must have prepared most of them by now. So just revise from your own source.
- Current Affair Coverage: We will create our own data base of last 1 year’s important issues from current affairs and present it in the form of Questions, so that you learn and revise them. If we mention months, days etc., it will just kill your time. In 60 Days, let’s be realistic.
- Do not expect spoon feeding of plan by asking which chapter of Laxmikanth or Bipan Chandra. It is so obvious that a sincere aspirant eyeing 2016 will know this or in worst scenario will find it from the mentioned them 🙂
- Plan starts from Monday, 16th May 2016 and will end on 23rd July 2016
- Every Sunday is Off
- Daily Prelims Quiz running from Monday to Friday will be merged. You will always have those 5 questions without fail.
- 3 Full Mocks on 27th July, 31st July and 2nd August 2016
- Total Number of Questions 20-25, depending on topic including 5 Daily Prelims Quiz.
Commit to yourself that you won’t back off, commit to yourself that you won’t give up. It is he/she who sweat blood that tastes the success. Dreaming big won’t make you a dreamer, try to live what you dream!
Download the full Plan– Click here