Following our intent to assist you at every stage of preparation, we have come up with the idea of conducting FREE ONLINE MOCKS for all our followers.
The idea is to give you the real exam like environment where you compete with lakhs of fellow aspirants. Here, surely you will compete with the best among thousands.
Initially these Mocks were to be like 60 Days format but then realizing, why cannot we let you compete with the best of minds who irrespective of paid or unpaid are our followers? This is solely to check your preparedness and quality competition will push you harder.
At this stage, your sole focus should be competition and better performance. And with the idea to merge and make the Mocks of ILP open to all will surely push you to compete in real. One will know where exactly he/she stands!
Procedure to Register
Our ILP users
- You do not have to register separately.
- You can use your ID and Password as before and take the exam
- If you have forgot your password- Click here
- Do not feel cheated that we shared the Mocks for which you have paid. You also get so many assistance and quality services from our side for which you have not paid. Take it as a challenge since there will be many more competitors who will take this exam to kick you out of the final list 🙂
Non-ILP users/ New Registration
- Others who have not registered before can register using the link: Click Here
- Once you register, check email where a link will be sent to activate your account and click on the link to activate it.
- Once the Mock is uploaded, students can attend the test by logging in using their username and password.
Activation of 1st MOCK
- First Mock will be activated on 21st July between 9 to 10 PM
- You can take the mock till 26 th of July after which the AIR will be published.
Request from IASbaba
- It is our earnest request to take these mocks with utter sincerity
- At this stage you are prepared enough both psychologically and in reality!
- So, register and appear for it with full honesty.
Solution and Doubts after the Mock
- We will not allow clarification on these Mocks.
- We have made sure to keep minimum ambiguity and clear explanations.
- PDF of solution will be posted on the website itself within 3-4 days. You can then discuss it with your peers. And in case some genuine error or clarification is required, we will pitch in 🙂
All India Rank
- AIR will be given on 26th July
- We will also put Top 20 Performers with their Names and Marks on the website 🙂
P.S- You will be notified about 2nd Mock soon.