Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 12th Sep UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 12th Sep
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. Waste generation is a severe fallout of urbanization in India. What solutions would you recommend for effective waste management? Discuss.
2. Discuss the changing gender composition of migration in India. Which factors have led to these changes? Examine.
3. Urban security ecosystem in Indian cities is not conducive for women. Do you agree? What are the associated issues and challenges? Elaborate.
4. The regulatory functions of the State must be based on a right based approach and should be non-exclusionary. Analyse the statement in the light of the proposed surrogacy law.
5. What are the symptoms of chikungunya? How does it spread? What precautions and measures should be adopted to stop its spread? Discuss.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂