Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 26th Sep UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 26th Sep
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. There is a thin line between collective bargaining and mob extortion. Examine the given statement in the light of the role played by pressure groups in India.
2. The provisions of the Representation of People’s Act have left the political arena open for crimininal elements. Do you agree? What suggestions do you have to improve the scenario? Discuss.
3. By taking suitable examples, discuss the role of business groupings like FICCI and CII in policy formulation.
4. The decision to ratify the Paris Deal will have several socio-economic implications which require advanced planning and policy formulation. Elucidate.
5. The government in the biggest litigant today. Can you suggest some ways to address the high numbers of litigations involving the government?
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂