Think Learn & Perform (TLP) : Geography [Day 14]
1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
- Corbett national park
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
- Milankovitch cycle
- General circulation model
- Kyoto protocol
- Oxygen isotope analysis
3. Discuss and analyse the causes of long term climate change. (20 marks)
4. What is the mandate of IPCC? What are the findings of the 5th Assessment Report of IPCC? (15 marks)
5. What is cryosphere? Discuss its extent and importance. Also explain the role of permafrost in global climate change. (15 marks)
Note: No separate links will be provided for answering the questions. All questions can be answered on the same page.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :