Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 13th Sep UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 13th Sep
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. Imposition of secularism on the people of a country who are deeply religious has led to communalism. Do you agree? Critically analyse.
2. Regionalism in the Indian context hasn’t necessarily been a bad experience. Critically comment.
3. What do you understand by social empowerment? Whom the State wants to empower and why? Analyse.
4. What is ‘special category status’? How is it different from ‘special status’? What benefits do states with special category status enjoy? Discuss.
5. What are the constitutional provisions to solve water sharing disputes? Are they adequate? Give your opinion.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂