Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 19th Oct UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 19th Oct
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. Discuss the socio-economic significance of land ceiling. Has this land reform been successful? Critically examine.
2. Discuss the associated advantages of consolidation of land holdings. How does cooperative farming compliment land consolidation in augmenting rural farm income? Discuss.
3. Do you think the impetus on land reforms must change its nature keeping in mind the emergence of advanced agricultural technologies? Analyse.
4. Recently the launch of GSAT-18 was postponed due to cross winds. What are cross winds? How do they get generated?
5. India needs more ISROs and more Government-led strategic R&D investments. Elucidate.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂