Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 7th Oct UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 7th Oct
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. We know that India is committed to the principle of mutual ‘non-iterference’ in international affairs. However, will it be ethical to follow this principle if there is blatant violation of human rights in a neighbouring country? Examine.
2. What are the elements of corporate governance? Discuss. Why is it important to have a robust corporate governance structure? Examine in light of the increasing instances of corruption in MNCs.
3. What do you understand by ethical governance? If everything is enshrined in the law, why should a bureaucrat be ethical? Examine with the help of suitable examples.
4. The composition of the boards (governing) of Public Sector Banks (PSBs) is said to be a model in corporate governance. How far do you agree with the statement?
5. Human Rights Commissions should adhere to their primary duty of protecting the right of individuals. In the light of the statement, critically discuss the major limitations of the HRC in India.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂