Think Learn & Perform (TLP) : Geography [Day 44]
1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
- Chilika lake
- Beas river
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
- Agricultural efficiency
- Agricultural productivity
- Intensive agriculture
- Mediterranean agriculture
- Whittlesey agricultural classification
3. By applying regions approach, discuss the agricultural regions of the world. Also explain the methodology adopted in agricultural regionalisation. (20 marks)
4. A productive agricultural type is not essentially an efficient one. Elucidate. (15 marks)
5. What are the ways to enhance agricultural productivity? Many a times, the means adopted to increase productivity affect the sustainability of agriculture. Do you agree? Substantiate. (15 marks)
Note: No separate links will be provided for answering the questions. All questions can be answered on the same page.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :