Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 18th Oct UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 18th Oct
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. India requires a ‘port led development’ strategy. Do you agree? Substantiate. Also discuss the significance of developing small ports in this regard.
2. India has witnessed tremendous growth in the civil aviation sector recently. What according to you is the significance of small airports and budget airlines for the economy? Examine.
3. Rural roads hold the key to transform rural economy in India. Elucidate.
4. Recently, the Kigali agreement amended the Montreal Protocol. What are the new provisions? What is their importance for India? Discuss.
5. What is a feminist foreign policy? Explain and contextualize. Why the need is being felt to have a feminist foreign policy?
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂