Think Learn & Perform (TLP) : Geography [Day 58]
1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
- NH 1
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
- Role of remote sensing technology in agriculture
- Net neutrality
- Significance of rural broadband connectivity
- Digital India and its potential to empower the masses
3. In the welfare approach to Geography, what importance do you attribute to ICT? Analyse. (20 marks)
4. Discuss the significance of India’s space programme in mitigating disasters. (15 marks)
5. What is ‘digital divide’? Is it inimical to the overall progress of the society? Substantiate. (15 marks)
Note: No separate links will be provided for answering the questions. All questions can be answered on the same page.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :