TLP Medical Science Optional 2017 [12th July]: Day 3
1. Describe the morphological features of kidney. Add a note on relations of right kidney.
2. Describe the steps in development of uterus. Name any 4 congenital malformations of uterus.
3. Name the functions of placenta. Describe it’s morphological features. List any 4 malformations of placenta.
4. Tabulate the extrinsic and intrinsic muscles of eyeball along with their nerve sitting and their actions.
5. Define the origin, course and function of corticospinal tracts. Add a note on effects of damage to these tracts and the resulting paralysis.