TLP Political Science & IR Optional 2017 [12th July]: Day 3
1. Discuss Dworkin’s theory on equality.
2. Compare and contrast Aristotle’s and Hobbes’ idea of equality. Discuss Rousseau’s analysis of inequality.
3. Human consciousness postulates liberty, liberty involves rights( T.H.Green) .Comment
4. What do you mean by human rights? Discuss the role of NGOs in human rights movement in India.
5. Describe the different generations of rights. Analyse the debate on the universality of human rights. What do you understand by the term ‘Right to be out’ in context of minority rights?