TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [29th July, 2017] – Day 18
1) Distinguish between technique, method and methodology. Examine their role in anthropological studies.
2) Explain the significant role of an informant in anthropological fieldwork.
3) Elucidate the skeletal differences between humans and chimpanzees.
4) Role of Primatology in Anthropological studies.
1) Linguistic and religious minorities are particularly vulnerable to political manipulation”. Comment.
2) Discuss the socio economic status of religious minorities in India. Identify their role in politics.
3) Distinguish between characteristics and problems of linguistic and religious minorities in India. Give examples of conflicts generated by such considerations and steps to resolve them.
4) Special provisions for minorities (S.N – 1993)
5) State should protect the personal laws of religious minorities. Discuss with reference to the problem of national integration. (L.Q 1991)