1) Parllelism of Spinoza , though solves the issue of interactionalism but fails to give a consistent account of mind-body problem. Comment
2) If ‘every determination is negation’ why does substance have attributes?
3) Explain monadology of Leibnitz.
4) What is the unifying principle in Leibnitz monadology? Was he successful is establishing unity in diversity ?
5) The a priori assumptions of Rationalists can never explain the factuality in the world. Do you agree?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :