TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Philosophy [29th July, 2017] – Day 17
1) Parllelism of Spinoza , though solves the issue of interactionalism but fails to give a consistent account of mind-body problem. Comment
2) If ‘every determination is negation’ why does substance have attributes?
3) Explain monadology of Leibnitz.
4) What is the unifying principle in Leibnitz monadology? Was he successful is establishing unity in diversity ?
5) The a priori assumptions of Rationalists can never explain the factuality in the world. Do you agree?