1. Discuss the criticism of the directive principles.
2. Substantiate your views regarding the recent controversy of Right to Privacy.
3. The Freedom of Speech and Expression is more abused than used. Comment.
4. Explain your stand regarding the Supreme Court ruling of playing of National Anthem in cinema halls. Illustrate the significance of Article 51 (A) of the Indian Constitution.
5. Discuss the significance of Berubari Union Case, 1960; Kesavananda Bharati Case, 1973 and the LIC of India case, 1995. Should the Preamble be justiciable?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :