TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [4th Aug, 2017] – Day 23
1) Homo Habilis
2) Distinguish between major categories of Australopithecines. How are Australopithecines different from Apes?
3) Discuss the geographic distribution and taxonomic issues concerning early hominids. Elucidate evidence in support of alternative positions.
4) Discuss the single source Vs multiple sources of the origin of Homo sapiens. Which one of the two hypotheses do you think is more tenable? Give reasons in support of your answer
1) Discuss the major concepts and approaches employed by the anthropologists in the study of peasant society in India.
2) Discuss the impact of Hinduism on the status of Tribal women in Central India
3) Impact of Christianity on tribes
4) Using ethnographic examples highlight the processes of religious conversions in Tribal India.