TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [4th Aug, 2017] – Day 22
1. Define granuloma. Give the mechanism of formation of granuloma and give examples of granulomatous diseases.
2. Give the incidence, pathogenesis, gross and microscopic features of Rheumatic heart disease.
3. Give the FAB classification of acute myeloid leukaemia and discuss the laboratory findings incase of M3 AML.
4. Enumerate the various etiological agents causing neoplasia. Discuss the mechanism of viral carcinogenesis.
5. What is the role of genetic marker in diagnosis of chronic myeloid leukaemia(CML)? Give clinical features and blood picture of CML.