TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [29th Aug, 2017] – Day 38
1. How will you manage a case of acute severe bronchial asthma?
2. Enumerate the causes of secondary hypertension. Describe in brief the treatment of patient with essential hypertension.
3. What are the common causes of haemetemesis? Discuss the treatment of duodenal ulcer.
4. Outline the causes of acute liver cell failure(hepatic encephalopathy). Describe in brief the management.
5. A 40 year old male comes to you with history of smoking 20 cigarettes per day for the last 15 years. What are the diseases he is prone to get? How to deaddict such an individual?