TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Philosophy 29th Aug, 2017] – Day 43
1) Analyse the teleological argument as a proof for the existence of God.
2) Human mind is such that it naturally observes order in nature. Given this can one use arguments from design for the existence of God.
3) Can god’s existence be proved with cogent and convincing rational arguments?
4) Discuss the ontological argument for the existence of God and show its merits and demerits.
5) State and elucidate cosmological argument for the existence of God in western and Indian philosophy