1) Analyse the teleological argument as a proof for the existence of God.
2) Human mind is such that it naturally observes order in nature. Given this can one use arguments from design for the existence of God.
3) Can god’s existence be proved with cogent and convincing rational arguments?
4) Discuss the ontological argument for the existence of God and show its merits and demerits.
5) State and elucidate cosmological argument for the existence of God in western and Indian philosophy
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :