1) What do you understand by ‘Genetic Load’ in a population? How is it measured And what are the important factors that can influence it?
2) What are the genetic effects of Consanguinity? Give examples?
3) Conditions necessary for the operation of hardy – Weinberg law
4) What is Balanced Genetic Polymorphism? How is it maintained in a population?
1) Linguistic diversity among the tribes of Chota Nagpur.
2) Discuss the anthropological approach to the understanding of the tribal ethos and comment on the major socio-economic problem of Indian Tribes.
3) Describe the racial, linguistic and socio-economic characteristics of a tribe of Central India or of South India.
4) Briefly describe the linguistic and socio-economic characteristics of the tribal peoples Either
(a) Of central India including the Chota Nagpur plateau or
(b) of North East India.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.