Many complain its difficult to balance work and studies. But Anjali S, who hails from Kerala has a different story to tell. She could not clear Prelims in 2 attempts, but in 3rd Attempt gets 26th Rank !
Like others, she too found it difficult at times, but never quit work. Infact she is still working with Deloitte Consulting.
She believes that “Working gives you a sense of guilding, when you have failures.. it also gives you a solid place to fall on and you don’t fall on the ground!”
Come let’s hear from Anjali S, Rank 26 about her UPSC journey, how she could balance work and study and how her work experience was helpful in Mains and Interview
Other important highlights of the Discussion:
- Preparation Strategy for Prelims, Mains and Interview
- Emphasis on Essay Strategy and on how she made use of Graphical Representation in her Essay
- Emphasis on Ethics Strategy, she goes about explaining on how to solve Case Studies with examples
- Time Management for a Working Professional
- How to go about English Literature OPTIONAL
- Answer Writing Tips
- Importance of Mentors
- Motivational factor and many more
Once again Heartiest Congratulations from IASbaba!!
Interview Transcripts and other Updates – Click Here
English Literature Optional Strategy – Click Here
You can also check our Toppers from CSE-2017– Click Here
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :