Rank- 23, Tapasya Parihar CSE 2017, a student of ILS Law College, Pune who was our ILP-2017 student shares her preparation strategy with IASbaba.
Watch Tapasya Parihar sharing her Complete Preparation Strategy (Prelims, Mains, Essay and Interview) with IASbaba.
Other important highlights of the Discussion:
- An app that was useful in time management, which plays a major role in UPSC preparation.
- Advice on how to choose an Optional?
- Emphasis on how to go about LAW OPTIONAL (which many say, has not been doing well in the past 2-3 years).
- Answer Writing Tips
- Role of IASbaba in her Success
- Tackling certain grey areas like S&T, Environment, Art & Culture, Current Affairs
- Advice for fellow Aspirants .. Last Minute Tips
- Motivational factor and many more
When we started ILP (Integrated Learning Program), we had a vision that a person situated in the remote corners of the country can clear the exam relying only on it in the very first attempt. Tapasya Parihar and many more have proved it by their faith and consistent effort throughout the programme.
And that is why ILP is unique and true to its motto. That’s the reason we mentioned it was not a mere test series , but a comprehensive learning platform!
Let’s hear the role of Integrated Learning Program (ILP) in her Success from Tapasya Parihar herself-
Examples like her give us strength and motivation to strive forward to achieve what we started our journey for – to provide quality education to aspirants in the remotest corner of India. She has also justified our moto i.e. “One stop destination for UPSC”.
Once again Heartiest Congratulations from IASbaba!!
You can also check our Toppers from CSE-2017– Click Here