We are happy to announce UPSC Mains 2018 Test Series for PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OPTIONAL.
It will be both ONLINE and OFFLINE.
The Test Series will be handled by Public Administration TOPPER’s of 2016. It will be done on a Pro-bono basis.
For the PLAN/SCHEDULE –> Public Admininistration Mains Test Series Schedule-2018
The 1st Test is on 7th July, 2018 (Saturday).
MODE OF ADMISSION:
Interested students can fill up the registration form. Once registered you will get an invite, with the payment link. Once the payment is done, send the acknowledgement to email@example.com. This confirms your enrollment to the program. (OR) You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission. The Office address is mentioned @ the end of the post.
REGISTRATION FORM –> CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT POINTERS / EXAM PROCESS:
- The 1st Test will be held on 7th July, 2018 (Saturday). Henceforth, every Saturday you will have Public Administration Optional Mains Test.
- Every Test will be for 250 marks (3 hours)
- Test will be conducted @ Vijayanagar Centre on every Saturday
- The Tests are available both ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- For aspirants who are taking the test OFFLINE, Answer Booklets will be provided by IASbaba. After the test, the answer copies need to be scanned and sent to the given number (social media) or email id, which will be provided to the enrolled students Only. Within 3-4 days you will get the evaluated answer copies
- For aspirants who are taking the test ONLINE, you can write/type answers and send the scanned copy to the email id provided (after your enrollment to the programme)
SCHEME OF EVALUATION:
- Relevance of the answer
- Case studies
- Interlinking concepts of Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Quoting current affairs and relevant examples
- Structure and Presentation
No. 1737/37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560040.
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Office timings: 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Mobile No- 9035077800/6362224637 (10 AM to 5 PM)