TLP Geography Optional 2018 [7th September]:
We are here once again with the online answer writing initiative for Geography Optional. The initiative will run for 50 days stretched in 10 weeks. On a daily basis, 5 questions shall be posted. Please note that no synopsis or review shall be provided. However, we encourage peer review.
You can download the schedule here.
1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
- Significance of environmental legislation
- Man and Biosphere Program
- SDGs and environment
- Status of environmental jurisprudence in India
- Behaviouralism in environmental conservation
3. How can ICT development ensure regional development? Illustrate. (20 marks)
4. What are the offshoots of space technology? What are their applications? Discuss. (15 marks)
5. What is ‘Digital India’ programme? How do you relate it to welfare approach? Examine. (15 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :