UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 70]
Q.1) Which of the following statements regarding NASA’s Juno Spacecraft is/are correct?
- It is second spacecraft to orbit Uranus, after the Galileo probe.
- The previous mission had found evidence of subsurface saltwater on Uranus’s moons Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
Q.2) Consider the following statements about Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS)
- It finds exoplanets that periodically block part of the light from their host stars
- It looks for dips in the visible light of stars, to determine the size of the exoplanet
- It is developed by European Space Agency (ESA)
Select the correct statements
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.3) ‘Nahargarh Biological Park’ is located in
- Madhya Pradesh
Q.4) ‘Kudumbashree’ is the women empowerment and poverty eradication program conceived by which of the following states?
- Tamil Nadu
Q.5) ‘Mangkhut Typhoon’ hot which of the following?
- Florida, USA
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best