UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 70]
Q.1) Which of the following statements regarding NASA’s Juno Spacecraft is/are correct?
- It is second spacecraft to orbit Uranus, after the Galileo probe.
- The previous mission had found evidence of subsurface saltwater on Uranus’s moons Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
Q.2) Consider the following statements about Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS)
- It finds exoplanets that periodically block part of the light from their host stars
- It looks for dips in the visible light of stars, to determine the size of the exoplanet
- It is developed by European Space Agency (ESA)
Select the correct statements
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.3) ‘Nahargarh Biological Park’ is located in
- Madhya Pradesh
Q.4) ‘Kudumbashree’ is the women empowerment and poverty eradication program conceived by which of the following states?
- Tamil Nadu
Q.5) ‘Mangkhut Typhoon’ hot which of the following?
- Florida, USA
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :