UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 59
Q.1) ‘Guldasta-E-Haqiqat’ is a lyrical Urdu translation of the
- Bhagvad Gita
Q.2) Which of these cities is the capital of a BIMSTEC country?
- Kuala Lumpur
Q.3) Bahubali festival is associated with which of the following religions?
Q.4) China has been blamed for purposive devaluation. Consider the following statements in this regard.
- Price of country’s products in international market may fall due to devaluation of currency
- Appreciation of currency is always a good thing for the economy
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.5) Federalism is important to Indian economy’s diverse nature. In regard to federalism what is not ideal for the economy?
- Dynamic and cooperative federalism
- Cooperative but not competitive federalism
- States as models and magnets for resources and ideas.
Select the appropriate code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 Only
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best