UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 59
Q.1) ‘Guldasta-E-Haqiqat’ is a lyrical Urdu translation of the
- Bhagvad Gita
Q.2) Which of these cities is the capital of a BIMSTEC country?
- Kuala Lumpur
Q.3) Bahubali festival is associated with which of the following religions?
Q.4) China has been blamed for purposive devaluation. Consider the following statements in this regard.
- Price of country’s products in international market may fall due to devaluation of currency
- Appreciation of currency is always a good thing for the economy
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.5) Federalism is important to Indian economy’s diverse nature. In regard to federalism what is not ideal for the economy?
- Dynamic and cooperative federalism
- Cooperative but not competitive federalism
- States as models and magnets for resources and ideas.
Select the appropriate code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 Only
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :