IASbaba’s KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL MAINS TEST SERIES 2020 by Ms. Indushree Gurukar (Topper in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2018, 2017) and Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD(Topper in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2008, 2010)
IASbaba’s Kannada Literature OPTIONAL Test series will start from 30th October 2019. Please check the schedule given below.
ORIENTATION for Kannada Literature OPTIONAL Test series 2020 will be held on 24th October 2019.
The test series will be conducted by Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD(a Topper in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2008, 2010) and Ms. Indushree Gurukar (a Topper in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2018 and 2017).
Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD has been guiding, teaching and mentoring students since 2010. Famously called by the students fraternity as a one-stop destination for Kannada literature Optional subject, his rich experience in teaching, his depth of understanding the subject and his interpretation skills in literary context has helped many students to get into the All India Services, Central Services and State Civil services. The one-one discussion sessions of Dr.Rakesh is well appreciated across the students fraternity because of its fruitfulness with respect to doubt solving nature.
His list of successful students includes Sachin.K (AIR-652, 2018) Ashok (AIR-711, 2019) Chanappa IPS, GuruPrasad IRS, Anoop Shetty IPS, Vishnu Gowda IRPS, Dyamappa IRS and many more!
Ms. Indushree Gurukar is a B.E. gold medallist from PESIT and has been mentoring Kannada Literature aspirants since 2016. Also a Topper in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2018 and 2017.
OBJECTIVES of the program:
- Help the aspirants to develop their own style of answering.
- Strengthen the basics and develop the ability to understand the question and answer accordingly.
- Develop the ability to synthesize concepts in paper 1 with content in paper 2
- Improve clarity about every topic in the syllabus to develop brevity in answer writing
FEATURES of the program:
- Test series will be conducted both ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- Programme duration from October 2019 to January 2020
- 10 sectional tests + 2 full length tests in the pattern of UPSC. In Total 12 Tests.
- A revision session before the test to discuss mode of approach for the topic and clarify doubts. Value added notes shall be provided for some important topics.
- Detailed discussion after the test. Discussion shall focus on improving analytical abilities, adding literary concepts and discussing important critiques on the text. The emphasis shall be on interlinking topics in Paper 1 and paper 2.
- Detailed evaluation and feedback for every test.
One to one discussion to provide personalized feedback and improve answer writing.
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
Please Note that,
- ORIENTATION for Kannada Literature OPTIONAL Test series 2020 will be held on 24th October 2019 @ 11 am
- The OPTIONAL Programme will include Test Series and One-One Mentorship!!
- Duration of the Class: October 2019 to January 2020 (3 MONTHS)
- Each Test will have 3 components- a CLASS (30th October), a TEST (31st October) and DISCUSSION SESSION (1st November). Other Tests too, would follow the same pattern. Please refer to the Schedule above.
- VENUE: Kannada Literature Optional MAINS Test Series will be held in Chandra Layout Centre: No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru- 560040
MODE OF ADMISSION :
PAYMENT LINK -> CLICK HERE
(Fees = 10,000 Rs inclusive of all Tax)
Your payment confirms your admission!
Once the payment is done, you can take the print copy of online payment and come to centre along with 2 passport sized photographs, Aadhar card or 10th standard marks card and fill the application form.
You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission.
OFFICE ADDRESS : Admission can be done at 2 Centres !
Vijayanagar Centre: 1737/ 37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service Road, Vijaynagar, Bengaluru-5660040
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Chandra Layout Centre: No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru- 560040
You can also reach us on
Contact No.: 9035077800/7353177800 (10 AM to 5 PM)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :
Tag:KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL CLASSES Bangalore, KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL CLASSES by Dr.Rakesh.E.S, KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL CLASSES by Indushree Gurukar, KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL CLASSES IASbaba, KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL Mains Test Series IASbaba, KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL OPTIONAL Mains Test Series Bangalore