[Video] IASbaba’s MAINS Strategy/Discussion Classes: TLP Connect/Plus 2020- GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4 (ETHICS)
Here we bring you the MAINS Strategy/Discussion Classes of IASbaba’s TLP Connect/Plus Programme 2020.
Get a glimpse of discussion classes at IASbaba, taken by the Founder and Core team members of IASbaba.
The Discussion classes go on for 2.5-3 hours after each test.
But here we have uploaded 30 minutes video, where you will be able to learn-
- How to Decode the syllabus
- How to read a topic from the syllabus
- What should be the Strategy for each General Studies (GS) Paper
- What should be the thought process when you read a topic
- How to link Current Affairs with Static part of the Syllabus
- Important Ingredients/Pointers for each GS Paper
- Discussion/Analysis of 3-4 questions of each Paper
- How to approach Ethics and Case Studies
Important Note: Make sure you listen to the complete video to get the best inputs for each GS Paper.
For more Details about the TLP Connect/Plus Programme 2020 and Enrolment -> CLICK HERE
Sample TLP Connect/Plus Test Papers and Solutions
IASbaba’s TLP Connect/Plus 2020 Discussion Class – General Studies (GS) 1 by Atyab Sir (Core Team of IASbaba)
IASbaba’s TLP Connect/Plus 2020 Discussion Class – General Studies (GS) 2 by Mohan Sir (Founder of IASbaba)
IASbaba’s TLP Connect/Plus 2020 Discussion Class – General Studies (GS) 3 by Mohan Sir (Founder of IASbaba)
IASbaba’s TLP Connect/Plus 2020 GS 4 -ETHICS Strategy by Vivek Sir
Tag:Ethics Strategy, General Studies 1 Strategy, General Studies 2 Strategy, General Studies 3 Strategy, General Studies 4 Strategy, IAS 2020, IAS Mains Strategy, IASbaba's Mentorship Programme, IASbaba's TLP Connect 2020, IASbaba’s Mains Discussion Classes, IASbaba’s Mains Programme, IASbaba’s TLP Plus Programme, UPSC IAS Mains Classes, UPSC Mains Strategy, UPSC Preparation